Friday, January 12

Honey did we leave the blog on?

Ever be at the movie theater enjoying a movie and think to yourself did I leave the iron on? The though pops out of nowhere for no reason and then all you can do is dwell on it? You know that feeling? That is what I had this morning at breakfast with this blog. I suddenly realized that it had been a while since I posted. Sorry about that. And now your getting a post about me not posting.

Well not entirely. Last night we had our first board meeting of the year. And in my opinion it was one of our better meetings. For the first time in a while it seemed we did not talk about roles and what we are supposed to be doing, we just did what we are supposed to do. There never seems to be enough time in our meetings. It amazes me how complicated something as simple as a coffee shop ministry can be. We decided to give to Southside Baptist Church and Arts Alive for the month of January.

Ok I have to be honest with you dear reader. I am forcing this blog post. I did not sit down inspired with a topic. I wanted to post because it had been too long since I had. And now I am just writing for the sake of writing. So I will stop.

No comments: