Wednesday, September 19

Turkish Coffee

So we had a reader inquire "Can Everyday Joe's serve Turkish Coffee?"


The logistics of preparing Turkish Coffee are what prevent Joe's and most shops from offering it. Traditionally it is heated using the desert sands of the Mediterranean, not on option. Most people not living in or near the Mediterranean region of the world use a gas stove instead. Everyday Joe's does not have a gas stove or anything similar. So Turkish Coffee is not an option here at 144 S. Mason.

Click here if you want to see how Turkish Coffee is brewed and why Joe's can not pull it off.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder how many people would order Turkish coffee. I like it on occassion, but it's more of a novelty to me than anything else.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maggie Canty said...

Forget Turkish coffee, someone tell me where I can get myself some Turkish delight. And a giant wardrobe for that matter...