Wednesday, August 22

Trivia Time Equals Free Stuff

Ok folks thought I would take a break from the usual posts to throw some trivia at you. And dare I say Google proof trivia.

The first person to email me or post the answers to the following 3 questions will receive a coupon for 1 menu item of your choice. Ready? Here goes...

1. Everyday Joe's uses two brands of syrups to flavor our drinks, what are they?

2. Everyday Joe's offers 28 different kinds of tea. Who is our tea supplier?

3. On the famous portrait wall at Everyday Joe's are there more guys or more girls?

You must answer all 3 correctly to win.

4 comments:

Amy said...

1-monin, da vinci

2-tea table

3-girls?

Anonymous said...

Hey, isn't that like insider trading??? No fair! :)

Unknown said...

The Treas is right and she should know better. Don't worry she has not been awarded a prize and we may just kick her off the board.

Anonymous said...

1-monin, da vinci

2-tea table

3-girls?

As a bona fide outsider (yes, ho cheated, I know), do I get the prize?

I am in the throws of setting up a coffee House like EDJ's here on the Cral Coast of NSW in Australia. Would love to chat. You can email me at greg(dot)colby(at)uchunter(dot)org(dot)au.

Look forward to hearing from you ...and to my prize!