Wednesday, November 1

The first post.

Welcome reader. This is my first post to the Everyday Joe's blog. For those of you that may not know Everyday Joe's is a not for profit coffee house in Fort Collins Colorado. Joe's opened its doors in June of 2003. Currently there are two paid positions and all other work is done by volunteers.

My name is Daryle and I am the Executive Director of Everyday Joe's. I have had that position since January 1, 2006. But I have been around since before Joe's opened its doors. Since before we even had a name for the place.

In this blog I will attempt to document the history and tell the worl more about Joe's. It is pretty common for me to get emails and phone calls from around the country of people asking about Joe's and just how it works. So this is the place that I will attempt to address all that. As well as current events and future dreams.

Please feel free to leave comments or email questions. Let me know what you want to know. Until next time.

Dickens Out.

3 comments:

Shari Schwarz said...

A blog--what a great idea. We'll be regulars.

Amy said...

I'd like to send you an e-mail. Where is your e-mail address listed? I can't seem to find it.

Unknown said...

The email thing should be fixed. There is a link in the profile page now.