Friday, November 10

No longer in hiding.

So the cat is out of the bag. This little blog I started a week ago is now known to the world. I guess that is the whole point of blogging. I just have never done it before so go easy on me. As a writer it is always nice to have plenty of time to think about what you put done until it is published. Blogs really do not work that way.

This Friday as a unique feel to it. Today the government is observing Veteran's Day so things around here have been a bit slow. You see Everyday Joe's Coffee House resides across the street from Larimer County's office building. So many of the great people we see in here everyday come from over there. Though a few today could not resist and came in anyway. Now the shop is filling up with students studying.

Every morning we get a fresh batch of bagels from Gib's. Those bagels are delivered via Rob. Rob's Bike Courier Service to be exact. I have no idea how early Rob must get out of bed to get us our bagels by 7AM but it must be pretty darn early. I just think it is pretty cool that we get our daily batch of bagels delivered via a bicycle. If you have any courier needs you should get in touch with Rob. His email is robsbike@hotmail.com or maybe the phone is how you roll, 970-231-6794.

So now that this blog is out there please leave comments. Let me know what you want to hear about. This blog is for you.

Dickens Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, D$ has entered the blogosphere. Welcome. You have enticed me with your talk of delicious Stumptown roasted coffee (shameless plug on my account).

I leave you with the wise words of Buster Bluth: "That means the blue on the map must be land..."